The LIFEwaresm System is an outpatient outcomes tracking and reporting system
that documents functional outcomes achieved in outpatient settings, including:
Outcomes data is provided for individual patients, groups of patients, and overall program performance. Its real-time reporting capabilities
and regional and national benchmarks help programs supplement their Medicare documentation and fulfill accreditation requirements.
- Outpatient rehab clinics
- Physical therapy practices
- Standalone private practice sites or clinics
- Pain and wound centers
- Cardiac rehab centers
- Pulmonary rehab centers
- Adult day service centers
Additionally, the LIFEwaresm System provides the following:
- A reliable measure of your program’s effectiveness
- Patient progress reports that can help justify additional visits
- Marketing data for third-party payers and physicians
- An objective way to evaluate and detect clinician performance or variation
- Reports that therapists can use to help create short-term and long-term patient goals
The comprehensive LIFEwaresm System covers a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiopulmonary, cognitive, and other medical conditions.
Unlike other outcome products, the LIFEwaresm System allows subscribers to choose from a variety of impairment-specific tools or create their
own custom assessment forms by choosing from more than 50 measures. This flexibility improves the sensitivity of the tool, allowing it to detect
even the slightest change in a patient’s condition. Measures include:
Swallowing and vestibular measures are currently in the planning stages.
The LIFEware® software is a robust, Internet-based application. Users are not required to load or maintain special software on their PCs,
and implementation requires little setup time. Easy-to-complete assessment forms are entered online, and online patient data entry is available.
As soon as data is entered, the application provides users with endless reporting options, including:
- Detailed patient reports that help pinpoint specific treatment needs
- Patient progress reports with comparative expectations for similar patients
- Program management reports that allow you to break out patients by individual physicians and third-party payers, Workers’ Comp, etc.
- Individual clinician outcomes with stratification by condition
- Quarterly comparative reports with summary, detail, trend, and demographic information
- Customized quarterly reports that can be stratified by age and employment status
- Corporate and multiple-site reporting
- E-mail–ready patient outcome reports
The LIFEwaresm System was developed specifically for outpatient treatment settings and built on the results of careful clinical and
statistical analysis. It is based on a 2-year study of 7,000 rehabilitation assessments. To ensure the tool’s sensitivity, its developers
used a statistical tool called Rasch analysis. This tool calibrates patient responses so that even slight improvements in a patient’s condition
can be detected and reported. Currently, the LIFEware® database includes over 650,000 assessments. Using the LIFEwaresm System is a very simple
and easy way to consistently, validly, and reliably measure your treatment outcomes.
A LIFEwaresm System subscription includes:
If you are interested in learning more about our subscription package, please contact our sales
department at 716-817-7856 or email@example.com.
- The LIFEwaresm System Clinical Guide
- The LIFEwaresm System Software Guide
- The LIFEwaresm System Quarterly Report Guide
- LIFEware® data collection forms
- Access to the LIFEware® software, including data entry and reporting
- Quarterly comparative reports
- A 2-hour phone consultation for initial technical training
- Technical support
- Report interpretation support